Monday, April 8, 2013

Faith.

The first word in the title of my blog. One word, but something that I will always make bigger than that.

On Sunday morning pastor Josh at Carlisle BIC once again touched my heart and really got me thinking with his sermon based solely around Faith. He shared a touching story of a family that never lost faith as their young son was taken to heaven after suffering from a very rare brain tumor. There was not a dry eye in the auditorium. They never lost faith. They knew it was not the end and that they will one day be reunited. So hard. That little boy has touched so many lives as an angel from heaven.

Every day I am working to build my faith, my belief in God. Mary Magdalene had the most unbelievable faith. She constantly looked for Jesus. Something drew her to him and caused her to have a deep love and affection for Him. She was the first to see Jesus and report it to the disciples, not matter what she never lost hope. Mary Magdalene is a true woman of faith.

I know what has drawn me to Him and why I constantly look for and love Him, because he's awesome!
The stronger my faith gets, the better the balance between food and fitness becomes for me. I continually look for and ask for God's guidance and support and I know He will never let me down.
I know it will never be easy, but I know I have God on my side and nothing is better than that!
He lifted me up all those times I fell even before I looked for him and let him know how much I loved him...that's one incredible God!


I am growing in my faith <3 It feels awesome!

<3 Veronica



No comments:

Post a Comment