Monday, March 11, 2013

Ultimate RESET starts March 13th!

Beachbody's Ultimate RESET is the beginning of a journey to a healthier new life for me and I hope that some of you can find inspiration from it as well. For me it is a way to cleanse my body, my mind and become completely healthy from the inside out.

Over the past 15 years I have had various struggles with food and fitness. I suffered from anorexia nervosa and over exercise. I could never find balance between them both. I couldn't see how loved I was and how special I was. Something had a hold of me so tightly I didn't ever let go. It was about 3 years ago that I finally hit rock bottom and found hope when I opened my heart to God. All those years I ignored Him every step of the way, but He never let me down. He never forgot about me and always picked me up. I am so blessed!

Over the 
the last few years we have been taking steps together, but recently he has put on my heart that I still need to make some life changing adjustments. God has led me here, to begin my journey with 21 days of the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. One of my best friends and  Beachbody Coach, Lauren Majewski, started the RESET 21 days ago and has seen absolutely amazing results.


I always try to eat healthy, but I have what I would call "go-to" foods or comfort foods and I have my little vices like diet coke or coffee in the morning or afternoon. They do nothing for me, I know that, but I just never felt the need to get rid of them. I also have other body effects that I would love to see disappear along the first leg of my journey too, like bloating and yup...gas :-)

As I travel this journey I would love for you to follow me along the way. I will do my best to keep you updated every day. I can't wait to see where this takes me!


Love--Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment