Monday, March 25, 2013


 
“You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forever more.”
Psalm 16:11



As you travel down the path of life you will come upon many forks that will lead you in different directions. It is so hard to know which path to choose. Over the past two years of being recovered from an eating disorder I have not been able to figure out which path to go down.

I took a few steps one way, but turned around and went back. It just didn't feel right.
I took a few steps another way, but again I turned around and went back. Something seemed to be missing.
I was determined to figure it out. I was determined to find the path that would help lead me to find balance between food and fitness.

I finally found it. I found the path that led me to God.
God reminded me that my body is a gift from Him. It is my responsibility to honor Him.

I am unique.
I am special.
I am loved.
I am sacred
I belong to Him.

We each have the responsibility to honor God by taking care of our body. God is here to hold you accountable for what you eat or how much you exercise to stay healthy. He wants to see each and every one of us life our happiest, healthiest life he has planned for us.

When you come to the fork and have a path to choose, choose the path that leads you to God. He will guide you and show you the way to go.
Ask Him.
Trust Him.
I am so glad I did.

<3 Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment