Friday, March 29, 2013


Today I am trying something new. I will be linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker  for what she calls Five-Minute Friday. Her rules are to write for five minutes. No editing, revising, overthinking, or backtracking. You just write. Today's topic is BROKEN.
So here goes my first try at this:-)
So many people in this world are broken. Today Jesus died on the cross for us because we are all broken. I was broken. I don't feel like I am anymore, but for some time I was. What He did for us today allowed me to pick up my pieces and put them back together. Although they were put back together in a new formation. 
Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me to pick up my broken pieces of what were my past and create a new life for myself.  A new life for even those around me. 
When you are broken those around you might crack and feel broken too. When my broken pieces were picked up because of what Jesus did for us today, people around me felt better. People around me were not walking on egg shells anymore. I was put back together and so were many of my relationships that broke along with me.
Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me. For everyone. For those that are broken and needed to be fixed. You are amazing!
Veronica


6 comments:

  1. I am thankful for this day as well, and more importantly for Sunday. Thank you for choosing to share with us on Five Minute Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time and I look forward to continuing my journey with all of the amazing ladies♥

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful, Veronica. :) Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful post. You should keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! The encouragement is so greatly appreciated♥

      Delete