Wednesday, March 13, 2013

20130313_052558.jpeg
"I'm going to press on, no matter what the cost.
I'm going to FOCUS on the prize to strengthen
my feeble arms and weak knees."

Here is what I am focusing on today. Every monring I read the (in)courage daily devotional as I dry my hair and this was the one for today! It was pefect. All day I looked back and throlled out my new yoga mat that I bought at the Christmas Tree Shop this monring! Love that store.
I am such a morning person. I know all of you people that stay up late til the wee hours of the mornign like my mom probably laugh at me when I say that, but I am. I get so much done in the morning. I had time to read the book I am going to use along the 21 days of the journey. Check it out http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11090876-food-fitness-and-faith-for-women
Both of the meals were great which as I made them last night I of course had to try a bit (loved the greek dressing and so did mom). I had My Shakeology instead of Dunkin Donuts today. Definitely not the same, but much better for me that's for sure. Time for Alkaalinize...which I am very nervous for, but here goes nothing!
Food, Fitness, and Faith for Women: A 21 Day Journey to a New You
"He designed you on purpose,
for a purpose that only you
can fulfill"
Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment