Friday, March 15, 2013



My little bit of wisdom I'd like to share. "It takes wisdom to be moderate; moderation is wisdom in action". I have learned a lot through my past experiences of struggling with an eating disorder. For years I was obsessed with what I ate or didn't eat and how much exercise I was doing. Obsessed! It's all I ever thought about. Not just when I was eating, but all day long. It was so hard to focus on anything else. I am so happy to be recovered and take what I learned to help out others.

Habits can be both positive and negative. Lately I have fallen into bad habits, and am using the 21 day RESET to help me conquer them and create good habits. We all have good habits, think about brushing your teeth...it's a good habit and we do it at least twice a day! Well habits with food and exercise are so much harder. There are so many "fad diets" out there that make people think they have to diet. It's not about diet, it's about changing your lifestyle. Eating more foods that are good for us and limiting the foods that are bad for us. Yes we need to treat ourselves, and believe me I love my frozen yogurt (espeicllly the awesome new places they have that you can put so many flavors in one dish and any topping you can think of) but anyway, makig a lifestyle change will break those bad habits.

Do you have bad habits that you want to break?? Ask me how...join the journey of the ultimate RESET. "It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not."  Dr. James Godon


Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who give to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him. James 1:5
 


No comments:

Post a Comment