Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tomorrow starts day 15. My last week on the ultimate RESET! Woohoo, I can't believe the end is almost here. This journey has been exactly what I needed. I broke some old habits and created some new ones too. I feel like I have made so much progress already, but can't wait to share the results of the goals that I set with all of you when I am done in 7 more days:-)

Now for what God really placed on my heart today. Yes I have been thinking about the future after the reset because I know I have to have a plan, but this verse from 2 Corinthians really made me think about my past. It made me think of why I am here today and what has truly brought me to the beginning of a brand new lifelong journey of Faith, Fitness and Food.


"Therefore, since we have this ministry,
as we have received mercy, we do not give up.
Instead, we have renounced shameful secret things,
not walking in deceit or distorting God's message,
 but in God's sight we commend ourselves
to every person's conscience by an open display of the truth."
2 Corinthians 4:1-2

I have nothing to hide. I wear my heart on my sleeve. (or my wrist if you know me)
I would never be here today without the help of the Lord.
I am so blessed and so fortunate to be alive and able to share this journey with you. Every day I thank the Lord for all that he has given me and all that he has for me in my future. I am not afraid to tell anyone that I am here because God loves me. I am recovered from my eating disorder because God loves me. I am sharing my journey because God loves me.
I have made the choice to never walk away from Him.
He didn't walk away from me.
I am seeing this to the end.
The journey between Faith, Food and Fitness will never end.
It is a lifelong journey in which I will continue to honor God and all he has done for me.

I love this song and hope you take a few minutes to listen to it <3 Veronica
Ten Thousand Reasons


I love this song and wanted to share it...

No comments:

Post a Comment