Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Fix your thoughts
on what is
true and
honorable and
right.
Think about things that are
pure and
lovely and
admirable.
Think about things that are
excellent and
 worthy of praise."
                  Philippians 4:8

I am blessed. I feel at peace.
Doing the reset has truly given me a restored sense of balance with Food, Fitness and Faith. It is exactly what I have been searching for the past few years. The combination of food, supplements, simple yoga, walking and water have been wonderful. I couldn't thank one of my best friends Lauren for introducing it to me. She knew where my head was at and knew I would learn so much from it.

To me, the most important thing I have gained is a closer relationship with God.
I have finally created my prayer time My time alone with the Lord.
He has given me so much wisdom and a helped guide me to a brand new perspective on food.

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and lovely in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

 Veronica



No comments:

Post a Comment