Thursday, March 21, 2013



"Beloved, I pray that in all respects
you may prosper and be in good health,
just as your soul prospers."
3 John 1:2
Here was tonight's dinner--sweet potato and red pepper soup with roasted asparagus...delicious!! I have had some really great meals along this journey. Meals that I will definitely add into my "bag of tricks".


When I read the verse from 3 John this morning, it brought me back to when I finally began my true road to recovering from my eating disorder. From the day I was able to admit that I had an eating disorder I was determined to beat it and determined to recover. I was not going to live my life prisoner to an eating disorder for any longer! As the first year went by I was moving in the right direction and taking the right steps. I was "in recovery" and I wanted to be RECOVERED.

I had the support of my family, friends and therapist but something was missing. There was a piece of the puzzle that I hadn't yet found. It wasn't until I opened up my soul to God that RECOVERY truly kicked in. I began going to South Ridge and for months I listened to Beautiful by Mercy Me every morning on my way to work. I was making that connection and trusting the Lord. I was on my way to "be in good health" because my soul was prospering and God was by my side every step of the way. I am now RECOVERED, and am in such a wonderful place in my life.

This journey on the Beachbody 21 day RESET is bringing me even closer to optimum health and it is so comforting to know I am not alone. I have such wonderful friends and family supporting me along the way, and I know that God is always with me. He is always with you too, all you need to do is ask. Having God with me has without a doubt helped me through these first 9 days. I am becoming the person that I am truly meant to be:-) I want to help others do the same, and be the person that they are truly meant to be.

"I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received." Ephesians 4:1

Be sure to listen to the song and definitely check out my reset page. Email me if you have any questions too. 

<3 Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment