Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I am trying something new again. I am a day late on it, but I had the most awful headache and body ache yesterday and the last thing I wanted to do was open up a computer. I am joining one of absolute favorite bloggers and an amazing group of women for "Tuesday Link-up". It goes along with her book "You're Made for a God-Sized Dream" that I am slowly working my way through. Each Tuesday she poses a question and then you link up your blog post along with all of the other amazing women doing the same!
Here is this weeks:
God-Sized ButtonWhy is your dream worth pursuing, fighting for and seeing through no matter what happens?

The first thing to pop in my head is that my dream is worth pursuing and fighting for because it is My Dream! Not my parents, my friends, or my boyfriends. It is mine and I am going to make it happen!


Since I am joining this party late, I guess it would be a good idea to let you know what exactly My Dream is. My dream is to help others through their struggles with Food and Exercise and to reclaim their life with a healthy balance. I do not want to not see others go through what I went through. I want to be that person that will guide them so they do not feel alone. 

Why is My Dream worth pursuing? Here are a few reasons. Because...

  • He has placed it on my heart. For years I have ignored His calling, but it wasn't until this past year I started to listen. I started to actually take the time with the Lord to hear him speak to my heart.
  • I want to fulfill what He has asked me to.
  • I want to show others how awesome God is and what he has done for me...and continues to do!
  • I want others to feel as free as I am from the shackles placed on them by food.
  • I have an amazing support system right in the palm of my hand!
  • I have struggled through my struggles to do this. I would not have said that years ago, but I know now why I went through what I have in my life...

I will fight, I will pursue, because it is My Dream. I will never let Him down!


 Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

  1. Mixing your Master Creator, God, with your passion for health and wellness is AWESOME! I am an avid runner and tennis player. I think fitness it key to maintaining your body as a temple and in order to be strong in order to serve those around you. God is in the workouts with me, and I know He will strengthen you as you dream your own special dream! Thanks for stopping by my blog today too! :) I pray that God blesses you with a husband and children one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! It has been a long road here, but I am so glad that God has brought me here! I will be sure to subscribe to your blog so I can keep up with your family. Have an awesome day!

      Delete