Thursday, April 11, 2013

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and all the other fruit of the spirit are characteristics of the Holy Spirit that we have within us when we accept Jesus as our Savior. And we can release them if we do it on purpose. Make a choice to let the good things God has placed in your spirit flow through your soul and body so others may be blessed and God will be glorified. -From Joyce Meyers Bible

Walk by Faith, live by the fruit of the spirits. The fruits are all flowing through my soul and my body and I have made it a goal to spread the word to others. By living a Christian life I know that others can see me shine with all of the fruits of the spirit and will hopefully join me in my walk of Faith.

My life has changed so much since I have accepted Jesus as my Savior and have made the choice to give my life to Him. I am declaring this through baptism on April 28th. It is only a few weeks away and I anxiously await this opportunity. I am so blessed with the fruits of the spirit and now I can publicly share it with my church community<3

This journey of Faith, Food and Fitness is just the beginning. It's my foundation to build on. I can only imagine the lives I can touch. I know that it may take a while, but I also know it is going to happen. On his time with patience.

1 comment:

  1. I love frut also Broke 100 Today major goal for me

    ReplyDelete