Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Faith and Fitness blog will help keep me accountable.
Sometimes it is so hard to get yourself to the gym, get outside, or do a DVD at your house.
Other things come up, you get side tracked, or you are too tired.
I was doing Turbo Fire today and Chalene from Beachbody's puts it the best.
She says "I have energy because I workout!"

If you ever feel like you don't want to workout because you are tired remember that exercise fights fatigue and boosts energy :-)

Our body is a temple. God wants us to treat it that way! I never thought about my body like this until recently. I always worked out to try to stay thin :-( It's not at all about being thin.
It is what is on the inside that is most important!
We need to respect the body that God has given us.
Eating healthy.
Staying active.
Treating your body with kindness.
Talking to yourself with positive words.
Loving yourself from the inside out!
love yourself!
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you,
whom you have from God?
You are not your own, for you were bought with a price.
So glorify God in your body.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment