Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wonder Woman <3

I am linking up with Holley Gerth and the God-Sized Dreamers today! 
This weeks prompt was: It's time to have a little talk with the fear in your life. Write a letter that starts out, "Dear Chihuahua of Fear, I have some things I'd like to say to you..." 

Dear Chihuahua of Fear,
I have some things that I'd like to say to you...

I wish you didn't exist. I wish I never "bought" into you.

Before I had you I could dance on the edge of a cliff and not think twice.
Before I noticed you, I felt like I was wonder woman! (she is so cool)
Before I let fear into the door I never let anything or anyone hold me back.



Then you showed up
Nagging me with that annoying bark of yours. Just to let me know you were there.
Guess what though...wonder woman is back! She has God on her side and no one is stopping us!
The dreams are visions, the dreams are in the making, the dreams keep growing and growing. 
I"m kicking you to the curb! (sorry, but I never liked Chihuahua's anyway)

<3 Veronica
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity,
but a spirit of power,
of love and self-discipline."
2Timothy 1:7

God-Sized Button

No comments:

Post a Comment