Sunday, April 14, 2013

I have not written in a few days and I am a little late with "Five Minute Friday" but I wanted to make sure I got it in. So...

Here.

So here it is, Sunday afternoon and I haven't yet gotten to the prompt from Friday. I was beating myself up inside for neglecting what I have committed myself to writing on my blog. Then I realized that I am not going to get anywhere by doing that. Instead, I need to sit down, no matter what day it is and commit to the prompt and never let it happen again.

Here I sit on the couch listening to the birds chirping.
What a lovely noise during spring time.
I am here because this is where the Lord has brought me, Dillsburg, Pennsylvania. Who ever would have thought I would be in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania.
Not me. I had no idea where I was going, but I know the Lord does. I know wherever here is, is where he wants me to be.

Sometimes we want to question it, and sometimes we are so ecstatic that the "here" is where we wanted to be.
Here, I am happy.
Here, I am blessed.
Here, I know I belong.
Here, I know I am loved.
Here, I am comfortable.
Here, I know that He is with me.
Here, I know he has guided me.
Here.

Stop.


2 comments:

  1. "Sometimes we want to question it.". OH boy, do we?! But I like to remind myself in circumstances, God is not surprised. He knew this was coming, and knew what He would do, who He would put in my life, what ways He would provide, in the midst of "kablowie". Thank you for sharing!! ]

    ReplyDelete